Do you have
any idea where the antiques you have at home came from? Were they
stolen? I would like to remind you who collect antique Buddha statues to
be careful what you got because the statues might be harmful and bring
you the problems. Also, I strongly suggest those people who steal items
should watch out because the gods are watching them.
1. Antiques symbolize past events that will not repeat themselves again.
My advice for antique collectors is that it is better to devote one to
self-cultivation. The wisdom you attain is eternal and priceless that
none of antiques can beat.
2. The value of the antiques does not represent your rank and wealth at
all. Instead, you simply build yourself a trap and put yourself in a
state of insecurity.
3. Many antiques are possibly possessed by some spirits. It is because
they might be the stolen items or found in ancient graveyards.
4. The antique spirit may cause health problem. It has ever happened to
an antique collector, Mr. Lin. He was sick for long and did not know
what to do. One day, he was told by a Buddha through a medium that the
spirit from his collection caused the sickness. After applying a cure to
dispel the spirit, he was finally able to rid himself of the illness.
5. Be careful of what you collect, especially Buddha statues. It is
really not worth to put yourself in danger for that.
6. Some collectors will feel insecure and miserable all day long over
the antiques simply because they fear the items will be stolen some day.
What a pathetic human soul.
7. The true meaning of an antique is to bring back the memory of the
great culture and history of the past to the people. However, do not let
the past and greed distract you. Instead, you should precious every
moment you have to pursue a happy, fearless and tranquil life from the
learning of the concept of Feng Shui and the Buddhist spirit. Help
others with what you own, the knowledge and the money, is the real thing
that will be remembered by the people you help in the future.
8. Each antique has a story and great meaning behind it. Use it as a
motto to guide you and remind you.
9. For your own safety, suggest you to dip a new Chinese brush in red
cinnabar ink and make a dot on an area of the collection. Then, place
each on a piece of red nylon cloth or red paper.
10. Each time you bring home an antique, put a piece of red paper
underneath and leave it outside on a table under the direct sunlight for
at least 24 hours or three days. Let the sun shines on the item and let
nature to purify and cleanse it.
My advice to you who live in a luxurious life is to use your fortune
wisely. Rather spend a great amount of money on the antiques, it will be
better to donate part of it to the charity and help the poor. Thus, your
kind heart will be recognized and appreciated.